Thursday, September 23, 2010

Kylee's 6 month pictures



I finally got around to posting Kylee's 6 month pictures. She was very serious this day and was refusing to smile, but I guess it shows her true personality she is a pretty serious little girl sometimes! Also a little note about mom she is having hopefully her last procedure tomorrow, just pray that everything goes well! The last two have had complications so we are hoping for this one to go smoothly with no problems, pray for mom to relax she is a little nervous after the last two and all the trauma they have put her through! Thanks for all the prayers!


     





1 comment:

  1. Oh how cute! She is growing up and has changed sooo much since I saw her last! I really do think she looks like your mom. She is so precious. Please give her a big kiss for me (and Silas, too!) :)

    ReplyDelete